Monday, November 12, 2012

Hillary I Pledge My Vote to You for President in 2016





Can you think of a more qualified human being to be handed the baton in 2016 by President Obama than Hillary Clinton? 

Hillary lived in the White House for eight years with her husband President Clinton, she was a United States senator, and now she's got every world leader on speed dial, so there'd be no questions about her qualifications.

There is no better person to deal with all of the complexities in the United States and in the World than Hillary Clinton.  She is intelligent, she is experienced, she is personable, she is fiesty, she is classy and she is a woman. 

Hillary we need you.  I pledge my support to you and look forward to supporting you in the 2016 election.  

2 comments:

  1. Presidential elections are four years off and I wouldn't promise my vote to anyone that far in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four years is a long time, so I won't PROMISE, but I would love to see her be president. I think she would do a great job!

    ReplyDelete