Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I THINK THEY HEARD THE WRONG MESSAGE




I'm an Independant and I am an Obama supporter. 
 
I voted for Obama because I believe that he best represents my interest.  And I believe that he cares for all Americans.  I feel the opposite about the Republicans. I do not feel that they represent my interest and I do not believe that they care about all Americans, I think they only care about the Wealthy. 
 
I recognize that there are 300 billion people in this country and the best solution for the country will not 100% be what is best for me and people like me and I'm okay with that.  We need to find a solution that takes everybody into account.  I can deal with a small tax increase if it would help our overall situation.  But at the same time, the Capital Gains and Dividends tax needs to be raised.
 
The Mandate is to find a bipartisian solution, create jobs, get the economy healthy and restore the American Dream.
 
I'm educated, I work hard, I don't want a hand out. I have been unemployed for 18 months.  I made six figures 18 months ago, I now live on $22,000 a year.  I want my life back.  I want a job, I want healthcare insurance, I want my dignity back, I want my hope restored.  That is my MANDATE.

1 comment:

  1. Then you should have voted for Romney!!!
    The Republicans are not for the rich, they are for everyone to be prosperous. The Democrats are for the poor in that they want a class society to keep the poor, poor therefore dependent on government (them). Keep in mind, these Democratic leaders are not living off of food stamps or welfare, their houses are just as big as the wealthy Republicans. Lets face it, no one in office can really relate to the 'working class' for very few of them ever were. I am just like you, my household income went from just under $120k in 2008 to a steady decline to $85k in 2011 and now that my family has lost its home (not due to the housing market but due to Obama's policies) and had to move out of state and now our household income is under $50k I am terrified of what another 4 yrs of Obama will mean to this country and my family. The problem is not enough people know what a real Republic is and what it stands for. Being apart of a Republic means that everyone does his/her part for the betterment of the Republic, no one lives off of the Republic though we provide for our fellow Americans in need the needy still are to do their part, i.e. welfare. The welfare system was created to help Americans get back on their feet not basis of income to live off of. The new Republicans are just up the pipeline and will show this country that, if we can get past the Roe v. Wade band wagon that there is more opportunity with (their) model for government of self reliance and betterment for the country as a whole and we'll get on a better track. Too bad it's going to take four more years before we get there. Marco Rubio, Nikki Haley and Bobby Jindel are the new faces of the Republican party and will bring it back to being the Gallant Old Party it once was, the party Abraham Lincoln was so proud to be apart of.

    ReplyDelete